Thursday, November 20, 2008

Artlessness




Here is another example of some simplistic photographs that I found, what can I say, I can't get enough of them. It's just something about the complete purity and sophistication, it's just so beautiful. It's funny, when I look up "simplicity" one of the describing words its "artlessness". I laugh at that, because it's not artless at all, in my eyes simplicity is more artful than anything else in the world. There is complexity in simplicity, it makes you think and wonder about the picture and try to dechiper it and in my mind that is complex. Simplicity and abstractness, those are the two elements that in my mind make a great picture.
More amazing (and simplistic) photography from the same artist:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/daruma (blogger won't let me link this at the moment sorry)

No comments: