Thursday, November 13, 2008

Perspective



I really like this picture. Of course the perspective of the woman holding the man with her hand is what first attracted me to this picture but there are also other really great elements. There is a beautiful landscape, and I like how her hand is in focus and very detailed while the man is merely just a small shadow. There is a great lighting as well that gives the feel of evening just before the sun goes down on a gloomy day, but gloomy days are relaxing to me, so this picture is kind of relaxing.
I also like the sepia coloring this photo, it adds a nice touch to the over-all affect and impact of the picture.
Of course the main thing in this picture again would be the perspective, and that is a really important element in photography.

No comments: